Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Adventure of Creating Cards

Back in October my friend Ashley invited me to go to a card class.  I had never classified myself as a creative person and tended to stray from any type of projects that required a creative mind.  However, I was feeling somewhat adventurous and decided I would go to this card class and attempt to be creative for one evening.  It was just one evening what harm could it do?  3 months later.....

I now have a craft room which is growing every week.  To think this little spark in me started with just these three cards here:

I was taught how to make these beautiful cards by the lovely Tiffany Cordero! She truly is amazing at this.
Since I was creating all these new cards and messaging a picture to everyone I knew, I decided I would just start up a new blog and post all of my pictures here! All my posts won't be this long of course but since this is the first post I thought I would share a little bit about how I got started into creating cards.  I still don't have many materials to work with, but like I said every week my craft rooms is growing. So I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy creating and sharing my cards with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment